I am a retired senior education manager and I am exploring new creative energies by studying an MA Fine Art at Sir John Cass University.
Why I was interested in this project:
Studying at Sir John Cass Art School meant I was interested in the building's history and how the site had change over the years.
Significant Buildings Researched:
1. Central House - Sir John Cass School of Art [view]
2. 91 Whitechapel High Street [view]
3. 90 Whitechapel High Street [view]
I visited Blooms in the 70s. Noisy, fast and renowned for the rudeness of the waiters, it was a place not to be missed!
4. 89 Whitechapel High Street [view]
5. Altub Ali Park Whitechapel Road [view]